Monday, September 28, 2009

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family finder - Old pictures

I made a Celebrity Collage and the results are posted at the top of this page. About 15 people have told me throughout my life that I look like the deceased singer, Selena Quintanilla. I see some similiarity between us, but not to the point where we were separated at birth. I also think I resemble my mother more than my father. My mom and me have the same nose (it's rounded at the bottom).

2. I visited Footnote and browsed the Member Discoveries. People are telling their family history on this site and other members may view and make comments about it. One member posted a column called "A Hard Row to Hoe", and he talked about the harsh life that his great grandmother and grandmother lived.

No comments: