Friday, September 4, 2009

Wellness #40

1. My BMI was a 29.6 (overweight) :(

2. My daily calorie requirements is 2,592 calories

3. My health age is 30.2 and my life expectancy was 81.1 years

* I wasn't surprised by the results. I know that I am overweight and it is due to a lack of exercise and not eating healthy. I recently bought a treadmill and I told myself that I would use it 3 times a week for an hour each time, but I have yet to get on it. I always find something else that is more important and needs to be taken care of: my baby, dinner, laundry, too tired, etc. My goal is to lose 30+ pounds and practice a healthier lifestyle. I can do without the cookies, chips, chocolates and eat more fruits and vegetables. I try to cook a lot of vegetables for dinner, but I hardly eat any fruits. I prefer to drink my fruits (apple/orange juice), but they usually contain a lot of sugar. I WILL accomplish my goal..... someday. *

No comments: