Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning #28


I consider myself to be a very organized person. I try to keep my desk clutter free, this is a little difficult to do when I am very busy and have a lot of paperwork to deal with, but I keep the stacks as neat as possible. I also do not clutter my e-mail account with e-mails that I have either sent or received. I make it a habit to delete those e-mails if I no longer have use for them. If it is something important, I print it out, and save it for later use. I also clean out my Z: drive on a monthly basis. I organize my documents into folders for easy access and to make space. I signed up for the Ta-Da List and it was a super fast 10 second sign-up. I could create different lists under a topic, such as "Things I Need to Do Today", and then list the activities that needed to be done for that day. When the task was accomplished, I had to go back into my Ta- Da List account and check off the activity that had been completed (ex: Go to the post office). I usually keep stickies around my desk and these are my "reminders" on the things that I need to do. I have been using the stickie method successfully for many years now, so I don't think the Ta-Da List is something that I will be using anytime soon.

No comments: