Monday, February 25, 2008

Sound #26



I signed up on both the Mog and Imeem websites, and I actually liked Imeem the best. I never got a confirmation e-mail from Mog (even though the site said that they would e-mail it to me within 3 minutes) & Imeem had automatic sign in. Imeem features songs that you can listen to and also videos that you can watch on your computer. I watched a Pepsi video that was on the top videos recommended site. I didn't see this video feature on the Mog website though. Imeem also had a better selection of the music that I like to listen to. What I did like about Mog was that you can actually peek at a moggers profile and see what songs they recommend. I entered a moggers profile that was from Belfast, Northern Ireland (so it must be a popular worldwide site). I also created my own song on JamStudio. I had to pick the chords (Em, Fm, Bm, etc) and add them to a score sheet, then choose the mixer and type of sounds that I wanted. Since I do not play any instruments or know how to read a score page, I basically just picked everything at random.



No comments: