Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Cleaning #29


I always try to keep my e-mail account clutter free. I either respond, save, or delete and e-mail once it is sent to me. If I respond, I go back and delete that original e-mail that was sent to me (unless it is very important). If it is very important, I leave it in my inbox for future use. I haven't gotten to the point where I have to create folders to categorize my inbox e-mails, I usually have less than 10 e-mails sitting in my inbox, so I think that is a reasonable amount. If I delete an e-mail that was sent to me, I also make sure to delete it from the delete items trash bin. I also delete any sent items that are not important from the sent items and deleted items sections. I do this process a few times throughout the day in order to be as organized as possible.

No comments: