Thursday, May 22, 2008

Games & Gaming #36

I visited Runescape, registered with the site, and created my own avatar. My avatar had light brown skin, black short hair, medium build, and small feet. She was wearing a blue long sleeved shirt, blue pants, and black boots. I wasn't sure how to take a screenshot of the avatar, so I did not post it on here. I did not find it easy to get around the Runescape site. Once the game started, I was basically stuck inside the house that the avatar was originally in, because I was not sure how to get her out of there. I could not find an exit door, and there were two other avatars in there that looked at me like I was crazy! I only knew how to point my mouse to a specific location on the computer, and the avatar would walk in that direction. If I had more time, I could possibly figure out how to play the game. If I get bored at home, I might solve this mystery.

No comments: