Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 7: #17

Technology is something that is always changing and unless you keep up with it, you will fall behind and not know what is cool these days. I am not technology saavy at all, I do have a computer at home and have Internet, but that's as good as it gets. I don't even own an ipod, but my five year old niece does, something is wrong with that picture! I'm glad I am taking this iHCPL training though, because I have learned a lot about what is in these days. I used to have a digital camera and I loved downloading the images onto my computer and e-mailing them to my friends, but I lost that camera a few months ago. I am now on a hunt to buy a new digital camera and continue that practice. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By ibook I was talking about my Macintosh notebook :)
The latest laptops from Apple are now called Macbooks, I think.
Far different thing from ebook :)
iBook is just a specific type of laptop Apple company used to put out. Hope that clarifies!