Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mistake?

Ok, so I go to Jack in the Box for lunch today, and I am trying to eat healthier, so I think to myself "order the chicken breast sourdough jack & not the beef sourdough jack (chicken=530 calories & beef=710)." Ha, yeah right, as soon as the lady says may I take your order over the intercom, I blurt out "sourdough jack" please! I couldn't take back what I just said (or could I?), so I sped away with a guilty feeling, but it was delicious!!! Mmmm, that is a very yummy burger. Has this happened to anyone before?

2 comments:

garzav said...

haha, that is so funny. It happens to me way more than I should let it. For example, I will be leaving work and I say I am going home to make whatever is in the cabinet; then I somehow pull into the neighborhood taqueria and leave with tacos. It's worth it though.

SERENE said...

Yeah, that's happened to me before too. I'm thinking I'm going to make me a tuna sandwich for dinner, but instead, I pull up to the closest fast food joint, just because I didn't feel like "cooking" (toasting the bread is cooking) that night.